Sunday, April 11, 2010

makeshift latenight blog







Sundays are my favorite. Woke up on the same couch as the amazing human being who's in charge of not only single handedly designing my prom dress but making it herself, not to mention my bestfriend. Came home put on a borrowed LBD from my cousin/roomate because everyone knows borrowed clothes always look better then your own. (Face by smashbox and mac; eyes too faced silk teddy, push up, and erotica finished off with mac liquid liner and ardell 301's) Had Sunday brunch with my family and honestly havn't laughed that hard and felt so grateful for my family in a while. Bought a blown glass bracelet I'm now in-love-with and rushed back home to find my date patiently waiting for me outside my house. My uncle then took it into his hands to do the much-necessary first date embarassment ritual which I never mind laughing off; it's nice knowing he cares. Spent the rest of my evening walking the beach and dining Italian with the city boy who never seemed to get over the fact that we actually have these crazy things called mailboxes on long island. Who knew you could find a winner in the dirtiest college bar known to mankind in Jamaica queens? But still there's...

Back to reality, there's 20 minutes left in a blissful Sunday and I have two papers to write and sleep to catch up on.


-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Propose Rd,Shirley,United States

1 comment:

  1. love this, love you

    "borrowed clothes always look better then your own"

    so fucken trueeee

    blog on DOROTHY

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete