Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mr. Cullen and 18




The things I would do to rewind back to this day, to this place and have it on constant replay for god knows how long. Absolute perfection tied up in a huge red velvet birthday bow. The world's most beautiful 18th birthday even when my life was surrounded by nothing but chaos and disaster, that day was nothing but bliss. Nothing too out of the ordinary, nothing crazy, but I wouldn't of changed a thing. I can't even begin to tell you about the details for more reasons then I can name, but Nicholas Sparks pretty much would have himself a field day if I sent him even the briefest summary of my April 5th. But for possibly the first time in my life I've come to the realization that there's not just me involved in an equation; that there's actually a counterpart on the other end. And I've learned alot over the past few weeks and when you truly care about another human being, in any way shape or form, you put what's best for them way before any selfish wants, wishes or whims your daydreamy head is filled with. So I'll keep my perfect little memory locked up safe and sound to look back at and remember always, but at the exact same time I'll be throwing away the key and everything else that goes with it. And I'm okay with that, all of that, for some odd reason; because just seeing him smile, as his friend, is more enough for me. Guess that would make me more of a Jacob Black then a Bella Swan?


-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Ranch Dr,Shirley,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment