Friday, November 19, 2010

some mild changes

So,
in the matter of the 6 months that I have not posted,
you have missed:

Prom,
Photobucket

and the patron that followed.
Photobucket

Buying my beautiful car and graduation.
Photobucket

My 3 summer jobs,
Photobucket

plus some of the perks
Photobucket

that went with them.
Photobucket

When I wasn't working 32987 hours a week this summer I spent my time wisely
Photobucket

and maturely.
Photobucket

And for some retched regretful reason decided that it was time
Photobucket

for a change.
Photobucket

Because I was started college in september and all.
Photobucket

So a week into my first semester I get whisked away to hawaii.
Photobucket

Where I swam in the pacific,
Photobucket

jumped out of a plane,
Photobucket

and decided to get a tattoo.
Photobucket

Ballsy, I know. Well where I could stay and write an entire blog on any one of those subjects, I'll save that for some other time.

So that brings us to present day:
where I quit 2/3 job's and became a bartender at one of the college bars
Photobucket

and decided that I'll be transferring next year to
Photobucket

so I can finally wind up exactly where I want to be:
Photobucket

So yeah life's pretty nuts, kinda like it. Looks like I finally have something worth writing about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment