Monday, December 6, 2010

Operation Starvation

So Christmas is less then three weeks away, New Years following right after - so me being me, thinking way too far in advance, and over-thinking at that, I started getting a jump start on my New Years resolutions even though I've yet to write out a Xmas list for Santa? So starting today I'll be actually enforcing the strict diet I've been meaning to start, actually go to the gym as religiously as I used to, and keep up my grades in school - which surprisingly have been high lately.









College has not been kind to me when it comes to my freshman 15... Or 20, so my first semesters wrapping up and it's time this whole eating like garbage and dressing like a depressed 6th grader needs to end here. Not that I'm some crazed thin-spo anorexic girl or anything, self esteem wasn't ever really an issue for me but I'm unhappy with how I look for once so I'll change it.

I'm actually sitting in my math class now writing this, since for some reason beyond my understanding goofed on my placement test landing me in remedial math. But I just finished my now routine lunch of grapes and cheese blocks with a water bottle so I'd say I'm about 300 calories deep in my day between my special k bar for breakfast and this.









But anyways besides my neurotic weight talk, life's pretty good considering. My rocky yet lovely relationship's on a good note today, always a plus. Just got back two papers which were both B's - annoying. And I'll be booking my vacation, and Xmas present from the boyfriend, sometime in the next week to most likely the Caribbean? Which is exciting. Going away really addicting, I swear.





Location:Education Dr,Garden City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment